23 November 2009

mass production

The midnight oil burns bright here at girlandtypewriter studios (aka the righthand side of my bedroom.  Righthand side = right brain activity?  An interesting coincidence I had not yet thought of).

Here is a picture of me working:

Crafting is going well and I have been having lots of new design ideas lately thanks to friends, lovers and television shows.  Market dropoff is today, although I will continue to produce new designs as well as old favorites throughout December!

Bizarre Market Holiday info once again for you forgetful types:
Location: Chop Suey Tuey bookstore in Carytown
Begins: Friday, November 27 (Black Friday!)
Ends: Thursday, December 24 (Christmas Eve!)
Hours: Mondays through Thursdays, 10am - 6pm
               Fridays and Saturdays, 10am - 8pm
               Sundays, 12pm - 6pm

No comments:

Post a Comment