28 November 2009

fall in love

Happy belated Thanksgiving!  In honor of this festive autumn holiday, I have finally finished my Fall in Love mixtape.  According to Shannon, my haircutter, this fall has apparently been for many people the Fall to Fall in Love.  This is also known as the Fall of Love which is not to be confused with the downfall of love which hasn't happened just yet.  Anyway, judging by recent circumstance, I can only accept Shannon's theory as true.

I will happily snail mail out copies of my mixtape to any readers who want one: just ask!

Fall in Love tracklist:
01. Rodriguez - I Wonder
02. Belle & Sebastian - I'm Waking Up to Us
03. Harry Nilsson - Me and My Arrow
04. Serge Gainsbourg - Comic Strip
05. Little Joy - The Next Time Around
06. The White Stripes - We Are Going to Be Friends
07. The Kinks - Starstruck
08. New Order - Temptation
09. Yacht - I Believe in You
10. Flight of the Conchords - Carol Brown
11. Noah and the Whale - 5 Years Time
12. Kevin McGuinnes - Rain Song
13. Yo La Tengo - More Stars Than There Are in Heaven

Finishing a mixtape is one of the best feelings there is.  It's like those puzzle games they have in doctor's office waiting rooms, those 9-square-tile images with one of the tiles missing so that you can move all the others around, until the image is right.  They have one of those in the Student Health Center at my school.  It's a spider.

No comments:

Post a Comment